12" X 24" TOUGH GEAR BAG (44L)
44 Liter Standard Duffle Bag of Rugged Construction
SD1224-DLX TOUGH GEAR BAG
The SD1224 is a versatile duffle gear bag for everything from daily use to travel as carry-on luggage.
- DIAMOND RIP-STOP FABRIC - 1050 HD Tuff Cloth has a diamond pattern rip stop, this versatile fabric has a heavy duty quality not usually found at this price point.
- HEAVY DUTY ZIPPER - Large double-slider #10 zipper runs the full length of the bag with fabric cover to help protect against wetness.
- DURABLE BAGS- Duffle bags featuring double-bolstered box-stitched stress points and dura-coated exterior for lasting content protection.
- 12" DIAMETER X 24" LENGTH - Great for travel, transport, storage, day trips, long weekends, tools, drones, sports or just about any other reason you want a quality bag.
- 44 Liter capacity.
- Wraparound heavy duty reinforced webbing reinforced handles.
- Detachable and adjustable webbing shoulder carry strap.
- Product designed in the USA.
WHY WE MADE THIS
Years of car travel across USA taught us valuable lessons about the benefits of a big, tough, gear bag that can keep everything you need for the trip in one place. We designed this rugged duffle bag to be durable enough to withstand a long life in the truck bed while looking good enough for the front seat every day of the week.
Simple design elements in the Standard Duffle 1224 make it strong, resilient, and timeless in style.
Tough build materials, like the diamond rip-stop shell fabric that is dura coated for protection against wetness, ensure lasting durability.
Value is important to us and we know it is important to you, so we guarantee all of our products will meet your satisfaction.
- Pacific Blue - SD1224DLX-PB - UPC: 813360012671
- Midnight Black - SD1224DLX-MB - UPC 813360012664
- Slate Grey - SD1224DLX-SG - UPC: 813360012688
- International Orange - SD1224DLX-IO - UPC 813360013913
- Forestry Green - SD1224DLX-FG - UPC: 813360012886
Over the years we have had countless requests to make our bags waterproof. We found the best way to achieve maximum content protection from wetness is to add a thin layer of PVC sealant to the inside of the Polyester fabric of our bags. The majority of the time, that PVC coating is well within the acceptable range for health standards. Variance in our fabric supply chain at times will have more PVC coating than other times. Due to that variance we feel it is important to share the following warning with our customers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.