FLIGHT DC BAG (43L) CARRY-ON FIT
The Flight Dual Carry, by North Star Bags, is a durable lightweight travel bag that fits carry-on specifications of all major U.S. airlines. The Flight DC includes a storage bag that fits a folded Flight DC when not in use. The Flight DC storage bag is great for carrying an extra pair of shoes inside your Flight DC when you are traveling.
FLIGHT DUAL CARRY FEATURES
- A durable lightweight bag that fits overhead carry-on specifications most major US airlines, It is designed to easily attach to rolling luggage.
- Well organized bag with several compartments, an internal pocket, and an external pocket.
- Detachable padded shoulder strap with steel clasps and carry handles on four sides.
- Large #10 HD construction grade double slider zipper.
- Double reinforced fabric box-stitched stress points.
- Made of 1050 HD tuff cloth fabric for the lasting content protection you expect from Northstar Bags.
- Generous 2646 cubic inch / 43 liter capacity, 21" L x 14" W x 9" H.
WHY WE MADE THIS
A lifetime of worldwide air travel has taught us the beauty in perfect carry-on overhead luggage. We take the stairs, we run to the gate, we have the world’s shortest layovers - therefore we designed an ultra-light heavy duty travel bag to go everywhere and back again. This bag meets all current carry-on specifications for overhead luggage for all major U.S. airlines - so it is perfect for a weekend getaway for two.
Simple design elements in the Flight Dual Carry make it intuitive, ergonomic, and classy while avoiding arrogance.
Tough build materials, like the diamond rip-stop fabric that is dura coated for protection against wetness, ensure lasting durability.
Value is important to us so we know it is important to you, so we guarantee all of our products will meet your satisfaction.
Over the years we have had countless requests to make our bags waterproof. We found the best way to achieve maximum content protection from wetness is to add a thin layer of PVC sealant to the inside of the Polyester fabric of our bags. The majority of the time, that PVC coating is well within the acceptable range for health standards. Variance in our fabric supply chain at times will have more PVC coating than other times. Due to that variance we feel it is important to share the following warning with our customers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.